| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Great Falls, Montana in April is cool at 6.4 °C (43.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A mere 35.8mm (1.4in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Great Falls, Montana are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:11 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 13:34.
- There are approximately 5:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Great Falls, Montana April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Great Falls, Montana:
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) NNW
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) NNW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 327.9 kms (203.7 miles) WNW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) WNW
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) SW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) WSW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) SSW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) SSW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 285.9 kms (177.7 miles) N
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) NNE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 193.4 kms (120.2 miles) NNE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 286 kms (177.7 miles) SE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) SSE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 277.6 kms (172.5 miles) S
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) S